Google+ Followers

Friday, May 24, 2013

Victoria’s Secret New Multiway Bra Review

They Say Fabulous, in so many ways. This multi-way bra is a true multi-tasker, offering so many style options and a lightweight cream pad that instantly customizes to your shape. Finished with pretty, no-show pleats and a sparkly embellishment, it’s what sexy feels like.
  • Padded for moderate lift
  • Underwire cups
  • Fully adjustable straps
  • Wear classic, halter, crossback,strapless, one-strap or cross-front; includes clear and regular straps
  • Brushed fabric for all-over sheen
  • Imported nylon/spandex


What I say
I am a fan of this Bra.  It is built like most of their bras and holds up really well.  It comes with 2 different types of straps straps, one of them is the clear plastic strap, which I love and can wear with what I want.  Even though it is  pretty much a full coverage bra, I feel very sexy it in.  it fits great, the laces give it that sexy touch and no matter what I am wearing my boobies “ Look Great”.
I wore it all day with no problems, I wore it with no straps and it didn’t fall or have any issues.  I cannot say one bad thing about this bra and would love to get more in other colors.  Thanks Victoria Secret for making another great bra.